The interior of the Ragland mansion Guest House includes the original crown moldings, parquet and hardwood floors, carved marble and open brick fireplaces, and original doors and paneling. Our guest rooms are individually decorated with a warm blend of antiques and retro furnishings creating a clean, comfortable, and elegant atmosphere.
Every guest room is air-conditioned, has a private bath with robes, quality bath amenities and flat screen TVs. DVD players are available upon request. Each room features marble mantles, open brick fireplaces, and original doors and paneling. Rates range between $135 to $200 per night. Guest rooms are double occupancy and rates include complimentary breakfast served in our formal dining room or solarium. The rental fee for all nine guest rooms is $1200.00 and includes a buffet style breakfast. The Bed & Breakfast season begins March 1 through November 30. We are closed August 22 through September 22, on Thanksgiving and December 25. We are open for large groups and special events only in December, January, and February.
- Check-in from 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Check-out before 11:00am
- For early or late check-in please call us at 800.861.8898 in advance.
- Complimentary breakfast is served at 8:30am or at 9:30am.
- We accept Visa and Master cards.
- Our facility is kid and pet friendly. Small to medium size pets are allowed only in the Library room for an additional $35.
- The building is smoke free.
- We require a prepaid non-refundable deposit for the first night’s stay to confirm reservations.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 72 hours (3 days) prior to check-in date with no penalty. There is a $5 processing fee on all refunds.