The interior of the Ragland mansion includes original crown moldings, parquet and hardwood floors, carved marble and open brick fireplaces, and pocket doors. Each room is individually decorated with a warm blend of antiques and retro furnishings creating a clean, comfortable, and elegant atmosphere.
Guestrooms are double occupancy with rates ranging from $94 to $195 per night
Each room is air-conditioned/heated with a private bathroom, bath robes, amenities, air purifier with HEPA filter, flat screen TVs, and DVD players available upon request. A fee of $30 per night for additional guest age 18 and older.
- October 22-24 (VSU Homecoming)
- September 26-October 7
- November 22-29
- December 22, 2021-February 11, 2022
- Breakfast: Complimentary full breakfast is served in the dining room, ballroom and twin parlors at 7:30 am or 8:30 am. Self service stations for hot beverages are thoroughly sanitized after each service.
- Housekeeping: Frequent & thorough disinfection of rooms and high touch areas (including door handles) in addition to our standard cleaning process.
- Health & Safety: Unvaccinated guests are required to a wear mask or face covering in common areas. Staff will wear mask and gloves during breakfast service.
Per Diem Rate is available for government contractors on official business two nights’ stay minimum (Direct booking only).
Military Discount (10%) for active and retired officers for two nights’ stay minimum (Direct booking only).
- Check-in from 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Check-out by 11:00am
- Early/late check-in please call 800.805.8960 at least 12 hours prior to check-in to make arrangements
- Major credit cards: AmEx, Visa, Discover, MC accepted.
- Our facility is kid friendly.
- Dogs under 50 lbs are welcomed in the Library room ($25.00 pet fee).
- 100% SMOKE FREE building
- Cancellation fee waived during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Unvaccinated guests must wear face covering or a mask in common areas.